paraview execution problems

I installed wsl in windows 10, changed it to wsl2, and installed ubuntu 20.04.6.
openfoam.org installed precompiled openfoam10 and paraviewopenfoam 5.10.
However, the openfoam runs well, but the paraview fails. Run xming and export DISPLAY=:0 before running paraview
I ran paraview and got the following error message.

qt.qpa.xcb: could not connect to display :0
qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin “xcb” in “” even though it was found.
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
Available platform plugins are: eglfs, linuxfb, minimal, minimalegl, offscreen, vnc, xcb.
Aborted

The same error occurs when I delete openfoam and paraview, reinstall it, and try again.
I’ve tried a lot of things, but they’re all useless.
I would appreciate your help if anyone had a problem like this.

Thank you for your reply.
I did what you told me to do.

Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
libxcb-xinerama0 is already the newest version (1.14-2).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 59 not upgraded.

qt.qpa.xcb: could not connect to display
qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin “xcb” in “” even though it was found.
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Available platform plugins are: eglfs, linuxfb, minimal, minimalegl, offscreen, vnc, xcb.

Aborted

Only the same message appears.

You have no display because you are running inside WSL, can’t run ParaView in that case.

Thank you for your answer.
I have installed and used ubuntu, openfoam, and paraview using wsl on three computers with Windows 10.
Originally, paraview was executed well on one computer, but the pvbatch command was not executed, but after deleting the openfoam and paraview, it started to not work after reinstalling.