Slice and clip filter

I think the solver has an algorithm based on the voronoi tesselation to create the cells. I’m not quite sure how it works.
Will converting the cell date to point data and then applying the necessary filters , work?

Not at all. tbh I do not see a solution here. You should use your correct point cloud has a based and then use another mesher software to generate a correct mesh.

So the output of your solver already contains the cells ?
If so, what is the information added by the cells, what this neighborhood relationship between points mean ?
Here as you mesh is self overlapping, some filters will not be able to give you a proper output. One way or another, we need to clean that mesh. Maybe we can try to use another method to link the points in the point cloud than the Voronoi approach.

The output does not contain any information about the cells.
Although the SAVE format specified in the input file, gives us options to display nodes, tetrahedra, normals etc.
Maybe switching off the parameter for tetrahedras and displaying only points, would work.
However,
Is there anyway I can work just on the points on ParaView?

Of course, just open your point cloud file and work with it.

However, ParaView meshing capabilities are very limited. You will need to use another software to mesh your dataset correctly.

I tried saving only the points, instead of points and tetrahedra. It does not work.
I’m guessing, it’s because the slice and clip filter are cell operations?

Indeed, to use slice, you need 3D cells.

So the only way forward for me would be to generate a better mesh and then use ParaView?

Yes