Access to ParaView and VTK parameters.

Started working with ParaView in C++. There are two questions that I can’t find an answer to.

1. How can I get the numbers of previously selected vertices from my plugin using Extract Selection?
  2. How can I change/restore the color of vertices and edges from my plugin?
    If there is documentation on these issues, then please provide a link.

This is very unclear, could you precise your question ?

In the display panel, you can change coloring.

According to point 1. I load the model, select , mark the vertices, apply my plugin. I need to get the numbers of the selected vertices in the RequestData(…) function of my plugin. Whether or not to apply the Extract Selection filter, I don’t know.
According to point 2. I need to change the color of vertices and edges in my plugin program.

wdym ?

apply my plugin

Wdym ?

I need to get the numbers of the selected vertices in the RequestData(…) function of my plugin

It is available in the information panel

There is a plugin written by me and in the RequestData(…) function you need to get the numbers of the selected vertices as shown in the picture.

I select the Filters item in the menu, select my filter, click Apply.

Is it possible to get the numbers of the selected vertices directly in the RequestData function?

Yes, but you should have a SelectionInput in your filter. It is simpler to add an ExtractSelection filter first instead.

I need to apply VTK filter . Right? Where/how can I get a list of selected vertices in my filter program?
When applying the filter, the model disappears from the render. Is this a ParaView bug?

The ParaView filter using the ParaView interface.

Where/how can I get a list of selected vertices in my filter program?

Just read the data ?

When applying the filter, the model disappears from the render. Is this a ParaView bug?

I think you need to read more about how ParaView works first: Self-directed Tutorial — ParaView Documentation 5.11.0 documentation

Yes, read the list of selected vertices for further processing.

Agree