any way to reconstruct images from paraview itself?

Hello,
i have a bunch of ‘slices’ at different heights of a tomography scan, generally I get a “3D tiff” which when open it is a “Image (Uniform Rectilinear Grid)” with elements in each direction with a tiff value at each point of the grid.
now a college gave me a bunch of “2D tiffs” that represents the points at different z locations, is there any ‘easy/automatic’ way to read this kind of data in paraview to construct the 3D tiff?
i am asking before jumping into the pool of coding it myself.
here are 3 slices of data: FileSender

You need to open them as a “group” (look a the green button in the top right corner)

Usually it is the way to say that each file match a timestep. But the tiff reader has a Read Images as Stack option that append them into a single 3D output.

Thanks did not know about it, and I was having the issue that while Tring to do this with my current data paraview was getting overflow memory and closing. Which it is strange as the hole data was ~7gb and I have 60gb or ram. So there might be some memory spike around there I will check when I have the data with me again. Will comment this thread after more testing.