Copy all settings in a View

Hi,

I have a LineChartView where I PlotOverLine some variables.
I have configured the axes, fonts, etc.
Is there any way to reuse this configuration in new LineChartViews in the same session?
And in existing LineChartViews?
And in other LineChartViews of other sessions?

Thanks!

You can copy / paste the view properties, with the buttons next to the View section title in the properties panel. You can also set current values as default.

I had tried this before, and there were a lot of things that were still not copied, e.g., which data series are plotted, the style of each plot, etc. (even though I did not list these explicitly in my question, they were included in “etc.”)
From the way you answered, it helped me realize the obvious. To copy/paste the format of the chart, I use your procedure. To copy/paste data series attributes, I do something similar, but on the “Display (XYChartRepresentation)” Section (I am using the same word as you used, but I am not sure Section is the “official” name). This has to be repeated for each Plot Over Line that is visible in the View.

There is one point that puzzles me. After copying both (and also Section Properties, just in case), font sizes do not look the same on screen in the source and target views of the copy/paste operation. Yet, the sizes (number) in the configuration are the same.
How can this be understood, and solved?