I’m using ParaView 5.11 version in Windows 10, Ubuntu 16, and MacOS 10.15. And I met an error and a solution. I attached my data and shared how to reproduce.
- Load export01.pvd (wind data)
- Calculator : Define velocity = u * iHat + v * jHat + w * jKat
- Representation : velocity, Stream lines
- In Steam Lines panel : Vectors : velocity, Step Length : 5
- Open dem.pvd (terrain data)
- Representation : “Band1”, surface
Now we can find that the stream lines disappeared by terrain color.
But, I found a solution:
7. Delete Calculator1.
8. Repeat step 2-4.
From now on, the animated stream lines have been overlapped with terrain data.
This must be an error.
I hope my steps would be reproduced.
data.tar.gz (1.2 MB)