Error in making paraview for OpenFOAM.

With -python option the paraview is compiling fine but showing GREW error in opening the window. Also it seems the graphics is not proper.

With -python flag It end up in an error as i shown below. I tried many ways but nothing seems to work.Please help me.
I am using Fedora 32 operating system.

[ 66%] Building CXX object Wrapping/ClientServer/CMakeFiles/vtkPVServerManagerRenderingCS.dir/vtkSMPythonViewProxyClientServer.cxx.o
[ 66%] Building CXX object Wrapping/ClientServer/CMakeFiles/vtkPVServerManagerRenderingCS.dir/vtkSMParaViewPipelineControllerWithRenderingClientServer.cxx.o
[ 66%] Building CXX object Wrapping/ClientServer/CMakeFiles/vtkPVServerManagerRenderingCS.dir/vtkPVServerManagerRenderingObjectFactoryClientServer.cxx.o
[ 66%] Building CXX object Wrapping/ClientServer/CMakeFiles/vtkPVServerManagerRenderingCS.dir/vtkPVServerManagerRenderingCSInit.cxx.o
[ 66%] Linking CXX static library …/…/lib/libvtkPVServerManagerRenderingCS-pv5.6.a
[ 66%] Built target vtkPVServerManagerRenderingCS
make: *** [Makefile:171: all] Error 2

I assume you mean “GLEW” and now “GREW” here.

The error you posted is not the actual error. In a parallel build, the “make” error can be far after the actual error. Please run plain make (without parallelism) to get the (first) actual error that occurs.