Error ParaView

Hi, when I open the results of calculating the heating of paraview, I get an error:

ERROR: In C:\bbd\cf096d1e\build\superbuild\paraview\src\VTK\IO\XML\vtkXMLReader.cxx, line 299
vtkXMLUnstructuredGridReader (00000210BBEAA6B0): Error opening file C:/v2/Mesh_1/Mesh_1/transient_v20001.vtu

ERROR: In C:\bbd\cf096d1e\build\superbuild\paraview\src\VTK\Common\ExecutionModel\vtkExecutive.cxx, line 782
vtkCompositeDataPipeline (00000210BBAC2920): Algorithm vtkXMLUnstructuredGridReader(00000210BBEAA6B0) returned failure for request: vtkInformation (00000210BC250850)
Debug: Off
Modified Time: 278417
Reference Count: 1
Registered Events: (none)
Request: REQUEST_INFORMATION
FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0
ALGORITHM_AFTER_FORWARD: 1

What is the problem? What can i do?
Help me, please!

Yury, Welcome to the Paraview community!

Please post the dataset. It’s hard to figure out without it!

Also, did you build this version of ParaView? If so, try using a paraview.org download.

What version of paraView is this?

I simulate non-stationary temperature heating of concrete. I use a bunch of Salome version 9.4.0 to create a grid. ElmerFem as a solver. And Paraview to view and analyze the calculation results. ElmerFem calculates without error. And when reading the results in Paraview, an error occurs at startup. Paraview Version 5.7.0.

v1.rar (80.8 KB)

The application is one of the tasks. An error always occurs. In this case, individual iterations are read (.vtu file), and the general file cannot be read - a designated error (.pvd file)

Thanks you!

There is a typo in your .pvd file. Rename Mesh_2 into mesh_2.

Thanks you!

1 Like

where is this .pvd file located usually? I am trying to run the following simulation:
OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v2012/applications/solvers/multiphase/icoReactingMultiphaseInterFoam/

Unrelated, please open your own topic.