Error parsing IceT flag from message

Hello

I built ParaView v5.10.0 from the superbuild repo with osmesa and mpi on a AlmaLinux 8 machine. The building and starting pvserver seems to work fine. However when I connect from a client to the pvserver, i get the following message in the client. When I ignore the message and create something (e.g. axes from sources), ParaView crashes.

ERROR: In C:\glr\builds\paraview\paraview-ci\build\superbuild\paraview\src\Remoting\Core\vtkPVServerInformation.cxx, line 278
vtkPVServerInformation (000001C980B43F00): Error parsing IceT flag from message.

ERROR: In C:\glr\builds\paraview\paraview-ci\build\superbuild\paraview\src\Remoting\Core\vtkPVServerInformation.cxx, line 278
vtkPVServerInformation (000001C980B44110): Error parsing IceT flag from message.

The client is a windows binary from paraview.org.
The Error message is useless for me, has someone else seen this before?

Thanks!

Try building your server from the superbuild repo at the same commit as the Windows binary release. i.e. tag v5.10.0

I did checkout the tag v5.10.0 in the superbuild repo.

Hmm. Strange. The vtkPVServerInformation changed in the master branch on 16 Nov 2021 so I would say your Windows binary client does not contain that update.