error while importing vtr file in paraview

Dear Experts

I created a vtr file to visualize with paraview , but when I am opening it in paraview , the following errors are coming in output messages section:
####################################################################
ERROR: In /home/buildslave/dashboards/buildbot/paraview-pvbinsdash-linux-shared-release_superbuild/build/superbuild/paraview/src/VTK/IO/XML/vtkXMLStructuredDataReader.cxx, line 360

vtkXMLRectilinearGridReader (0x7206460): Error reading extent 0 139 0 139 0 139 from piece 0

ERROR: In /home/buildslave/dashboards/buildbot/paraview-pvbinsdash-linux-shared-release_superbuild/build/superbuild/paraview/src/VTK/IO/XML/vtkXMLDataReader.cxx, line 415

vtkXMLRectilinearGridReader (0x7206460): Cannot read point data array "energy" from PointData in piece 0.  The data array in the element may be too short.
##################################################################

please help me out of this.

Thanks ang regards.
Sonali.

Looks like an error in your file, can you share it ?

Thanks for your earlier reply. Please find the vtr file attached alongwith. Also find attached alongwith the python script I am using to create the file and the required files.

Regards

vtk.vtr (6.45 KB)

spin.py (1.2 KB)

band (6.97 KB)

spin_final (3.01 KB)

kpoints (10.4 KB)

Well, your binary is not as big as the XML claims it to be, you will need to check your data generation code. You may want to use ASCII for debugging.

Hi

I have attached new file which is in Mbs now. I am only able to see grid whereas I also want to see two other properties. Could you please check this , why I am only getting the grid and not the properties inside the grid.

Regards

file1.vtr (3.91 MB)

The file1.vtr you attached only has 1 scalar variable, energy.

Hi,
I am a graduate student at Harbin Engineering University.I recently encountered the same problem in the process of learning the software. How do you solve it?Is it convenient to tell me?
Thanks.