Extracting points inside a surface

Hello,

i am trying to extract some points inside a surface. I have an multiblock dataset, as you can see in my attached image. Extractblock1 is the Geometry/Mesh from which i want to extract the surface. Extractblock2 contains my points. There is a filter named “Exctract enclosed points” which sounds like what i need. But the problem is, this filter doesnt let me choose the extracted surface to cut the points… what am i missing?

And is there even a possibility to extract these points which are in a defined range/offset of the surface?

Thanks for your help!

I managed to extract the Droplets with Resample with Dataset Filter and using a threshold on the valid points but i don’t think that’s the best way to do it. Is there another option?
And after i extracted them i tried to integrate the droplets to get the sum of the mass but this doesn’t work and it only gives me 0 values… why?

Is there no one who can help me? :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

ConvertToPointCloud + ExtractEnclosedPoint works great but you need to define the surface first.

To define this surface, you can select the surface cells, use ExtractSelection + LinearExtrusion.

I don’t have a ConvertToPointCloud Filter. What settings do you use for the LinearExtrusion?

As large as you need to enclose your points