Generate CSV of complete pipeline in Custom Application

Thank you, it seems like this is a different type of filter (as compared to extract selection, calculator, glyph, resample with dataset, groupdataset and appendAttribute). How can I apply PassArrays on the output of AppendAttribute in C++ on selected arrays.

My data file is of type .vts on which I apply my filters. In my C++ code I want to access all the point and cell data in my .vts file, how can I do that?

Use GetPointData and GetCellData as usual ?

I am not sure how I would use them in my context. dataSource is the source of my .vts file:

pqServerManagerModel* smModel = pqApplicationCore::instance()->getServerManagerModel();

QList<pqPipelineSource*> sources = smModel->findItems<pqPipelineSource*>();

pqPipelineSource* dataSource = sources.first();
    pqActiveObjects::instance().setActiveSource(dataSource);

How would I use GetPointData on dataSource?

this is client code, if you want to access your data, you have to write code that run on the server side (eg: a filter)

Ahh I see, is there a filter which I can apply and extract the points in C++?

Can I get the points from the calculator filter instead? I am iterating over all my sources in my pipeline and for the calculator filter I want to access points.

for (pqPipelineSource* source : sources)
    {
      if (source->getProxy()->GetXMLName() == QString("Calculator")){

//I want to get the points here from the source

}
    }

You need to fetch the data from server to client, which could be expansive.

Makes sense, thanks

What I am trying to achieve is to give an error to my user if there are overlapping points on which same function (using calculator) has been applied.
Another workaround (more ideal) would be if I can somehow see if (in the below screenshot) ExtractSelection2 has points on which Calculator1 (or the function “Result”) was applied or not. Then in my C++ I can write a test that checks if ExtractSelection2 has points which have a function already applied to it or not