Generating CSV or a Matrix in custom application code

Hi, In my custom application I want to convert my object into a csv or a matrix form. I mean in the code I want to generate the CSV and pass it to my own backend simulation code. How can I achieve that?
It can have multiple filters, including 3-4 calculator filter which generate new arrays. I want all these new arrays to be in the final csv.
How can I achieve this goal?

Programmable filter + numpy should be a way to do this. You can even write a proper writer , check the last example in the link that offers a numpy writer.

Would I be able to do this in my custom application which I am writing in C++ and Qt, similar to Clone 1 example given on the github?
ParaView/Examples/CustomApplications/Clone1 at master · Kitware/ParaView · GitHub

I haven’t used it demo recently but I see that the programmable filter is included

so you could give it a try.

I am trying to do something different, let me explain more clearly.

So I have this custom application of paraview, goal is to do my analysis (add filters etc), then I want to run my own simulation (a different code that I have in C++). I want to pass my object which I have created (using filters and other details) to my simulation code. I want to pass my object as a csv to my backend simulation code.

So, what I am asking is that, is there a way to convert my object into csv in a C++ code not from the gui itself?

I want to pass my object which I have created (using filters and other details) to my simulation code. I want to pass my object as a csv to my backend simulation code.

I am not aware of such mechanism in either VTK or ParaView. However, you may want to look into state files of ParaView they are similar to xml files and they describe how different filters are connected together.