GUI creation

Thanks Mathieu Westphal,

I will look into this link. if I face any difficulties, I will inform you.
I am very much happy in your valuable support.

Regards,
Viswa.

Hi Mathieu Westphal,
I tried to build paraview by cmake. but it is throwing errors. is there any built version of paraview with Qtgui/tkinter?

Regards,
Viswa

is there any built version of paraview with Qtgui/tkinter

No, at least not yet.

Hi Mathieu Westphal,

Thanks for yours support. if there is any version available in future, please inform me.
parallelly I am also trying to build it.

Thank you very much.

viswa

Hi Mathieu Westphal,

greetings!
i tried to build paraview with python (including Tkinter). but i couldn’t able to succeed on it.
Is there any training available to build paraview.

https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview///blob/master/Documentation/dev/build.md

Hi Mathieu Westphal,
I tried with the same document. but frequently it is throwing error.
is there is any video tutorial or online training to build paraview?
paid training also not an issue.

Regards,
Viswa

Hi Mathieu Westphal,

I feel little difficult to build paraview with document. can you please send video tutorial to build paraview or suggest me some if anyone can build paraview for my requirement.

Thanks for your kind help.

Regards,
Viswa

I realize this was about 2 years agao, but Viswa, can you please tell people the error messages you were getting, or is your silence on this a sign you figured things out already?

@David_Chipman : If you have issue with building ParaView, please open your own topic.

Hello,
I have exact the same problem and I really don’t know how I can integrate Tkinter or PyQt5 or an other GUI, to get the path of a file in my Paraview Macro, when I chose the file. I really confused, how I build Paraview by myself.
Can someone help me, please? It would be very nice.

Open your own topic.