How do I keep the saved file in source format instead of ".glance" ?

We want the image to be exported in the same format after we annotate and label it

Hi Leo,
Welcome to the forum! Just a quick question. What format(s) are your images in?

-Phil

.nii

Can you post an example file? Alternatively, if you select the menu item Tools->Plugin Manager and load the AnalyzeNifTiReaderWriter plugin, you may be able to do exactly what you would like to do. I do not have any .nii files that I know of, but I will also look around and see if I can find one so I can explain how to use the writer function of this plugin.

-Phil

I’m sorry I didn’t clarify my question. I mean when I use paraview glance, I import a.nii file. I want the exported file to be a.nii file, not a.glance file. Also, I didn’t find the Plugin Manager in the menu item Tools. I think you’re probably referring to paraview.
ps. I will provide you with a file in.nii format if you need

OK I do not use ParaView glance, but that might be something that I will have to play with. Thus I am sorry, but I can not answer your question at this time. Let me do a bit of research and then see if I can answer your question.

-Phil

No problem Phil, thanks for your response to my question. Maybe I should learn more about this project

Hi Leo, Yes, I would advise downloading ParaView to your local machine. It is a great tool to use and has many more features than ParaView Glance. I support it at work and love the program.

-Phil