How to open large ( >10 GB) vtu files in paraview?

Hi,
I am trying to open a vtu file of size more than 8 GB in Paraview 5.11.2 (On Ubuntu 22.04). But everytime I open it, Paraview goes blank without any errors. It loads the file but does not show anything in Layout window. I am using a PC with configuration - i7 11th Gen., NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 4GB, RAM 32GB. I am not able to find out whether it is problem of Paraview or the PC, I am using.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
-Anil

Did you try waiting a bit ?

Do you have any error if you run ParaView from a terminal ?

It loads the file but does not show anything in Layout window.

How did you know it loaded the file then ? Why do you say ParaView is blank then ?

Please share your data anyway.

I loaded in same ways as we do. Blank means - In Layout window of paraview nothing is visible. I have attached a screeshot of same. But If I open a file less than 8 GB. It loads it properly and shows the domain in Layout window.

Please share your data, a screenshot of the information panel and a screenshot of a spreadsheet view of the data.

Here is the screenshot of the information panel and spreadsheet view of the data. The data file is of 9.1 GB. It would not be possible to share such large file.

In anycase you can see the issue in the spreadsheet, your points coordinates are incorrect. Looks like unititialized data to me.

Ok. I am looking into the problem you pointed out. Thank you so much for your prompt replies.
I will get back to you soon.

Thanks again,
-Anil