issue related with ParaView IndeX with co-processing plugin ...

Hi,
i am trying to run an in-situ visualization application with ParaView Index plugin to submit a paper to next SC conference. I was able to use IndeX with co-processing successfully with 5.4.1 but now 5.6.1 gives error like error as below (the full log can yes seen as attachment log.out.2858286). Actually, I was trying to use 5.6.0 but that version was hanging and after seeing fix in MergeBlock side i decided to use 5.6.1 and it gave error. I also contacted with NVIDIA IndeX support and they think that the problem is in the ParaView side and it does not provide correct information to IndeX. I also try to reproduce the issue with using CxxMultiPieceExample example but i had an other problem when I try to create co-processing script. If I could create it, I’ll also update this topic with more information. So, any idea or suggestion could help at this point? BTW, my pipeline is very simple at this point and only includes Transform (scale in z direction) and MergeBlock after that.

nvindex: 1.0 PVPLN main error: The subset region is not available.
nvindex: 1.0 PVPLN main error: Invalid host properties in vtknvindex_regular_volume_properties::write_shared_memory.
nvindex: 1.0 PVPLN main error: Failed to write vtkImageData piece into shared memory in vtknvindex_representation::RequestData().
nvindex: 1.0 PVPLN main error: Failed to prepare data in vtknvindex_irregular_volume_mapper::Render.
nvindex: 1.0 PVPLN main error: NVIDIA IndeX rendering was aborted.

If I try to render CxxMultiPieceExample output using GUI and ParaView Index I am also getting following error. In my application, I could render data with Index and GUI. Anyway, this is probably a different issue but I just want to add it to the thread.

nvindex: 1.0 INDEX main info : Initializing CUDA run-time compiler for device capability 6.0
nvindex: 1.0 INDEX main info : Updating spatial subdivision because new affinity information was set.
nvindex: 1.0 INDEX main info : Building a spatial subdivision that spans the user-defined domain (bbox): [0 0 0; 70 66 57.2].
nvindex: 1.0 INDEX main info : The size of the spatial subdivision has been increased; the new bounding box is [0 0 0; 70 66 57.2]
nvindex: 1.0 INDEX main info : Reserving compositing resources assigned for rendering issued from host 1.
nvindex: 1.5 INDEX main error: CUDA run-time compilation kernel cache: error loading CUDA program module (Program instance id[tag: 22/0, timestamp: 60% of the time, all the time/, unique id: IDX_IVOL_CUDA_RTC_KERNEL:rendering:diag_mode:0:diag_flags:0]) on device (id: 0) ‘NV_IDX_irregular_volume_rendering_kernel’: error log: ptxas application ptx input, line 31904; error : Feature ‘activemask’ requires PTX ISA .version 6.2 or later
nvindex: 1.5 INDEX main error: ptxas fatal : Ptx assembly aborted due to errors
nvindex: 1.5 INDEX main error: Irregular Volume: Unable to generate kernel for rendering default program - internal error!
nvindex: 1.5 INDEX main error: Setup RTC-kernels failed, error during kernel generation for shape cache elements.
nvindex: 1.5 INDEX main error: Error setting up rendering kernel programs (RTC) for subregion (id: 29).
nvindex: 1.5 INDEX main error: CUDA-renderer update phase failed (fragment 0/1): error: runtime error)
nvindex: 1.3 INDEX main error: Subregion renderer failed; aborting rendering on host (id: 1).
nvindex: 1.2 INDEX main info : Canceling frame with id: 0
nvindex: 1.6 INDEX main info : Canceled compositing for frame [host ID = 1; scope ID = 0; frame ID = 0] on composting host: 1
nvindex: 1.7 INDEX main info : Canceled compositing for frame [host ID = 1; scope ID = 0; frame ID = 0] on composting host: 1
nvindex: 1.9 INDEX main info : Canceled compositing for frame [host ID = 1; scope ID = 0; frame ID = 0] on composting host: 1
nvindex: 1.8 INDEX main info : Canceled compositing for frame [host ID = 1; scope ID = 0; frame ID = 0] on composting host: 1
nvindex: 1.11 INDEX main info : Canceled compositing for frame [host ID = 1; scope ID = 0; frame ID = 0] on composting host: 1
nvindex: 1.10 INDEX main info : Canceled compositing for frame [host ID = 1; scope ID = 0; frame ID = 0] on composting host: 1
nvindex: 1.0 INDEX main error: Rendering failed.
nvindex: 1.0 PVPLN main error: The NVIDIA IndeX rendering call failed with the following error(s):
nvindex: 1.0 PVPLN main error: runtime error (generated on host [id: 1] on device [id: 0])