looping over timespteps using forcetime filter ok?

Hello,
I am trying to compute some pointdata for a step, then another point data for another step, finally operate between them and save it as .vtk. Kind of basic operation, but I am still struggling a little bit unfortunately, I attach the code so you can see which is the logic I am applying. The problem is that the first loop goes fine I am able to obtain exactly what I want, but then when it enters the second loop it gives the next error message and for example if check the pointdata content just after the forceTime2 filter it gives an empty array. What could be the problem?
as you will see in the code I am duplclating the pointarrays, I mean, have the current tstesp point arrays, and the next tstep arrays which I am naming them with the prefix “NEXT_”

Error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 22, in
File “”, line 20, in RequestData
File “/home/softs/softs/ParaView-5.10.1-MPI-Linux-Python3.9-x86_64/bin/…/lib/python3.9/encodings/ascii.py”, line 26, in decode
return codecs.ascii_decode(input, self.errors)[0]
UnicodeDecodeError: ‘ascii’ codec can’t decode byte 0xc2 in position 23007: ordinal not in range(128)

( 197.373s) [paraview ]vtkExprTkFunctionParser:491 ERR| vtkExprTkFunctionParser (0x15c97fa0): Err: 0 Type: [Syntax Error] Msg: ERR201 - Undefined symbol: ‘UNS_An_vol’ Expression: UNS_An_vol

( 197.373s) [paraview ]vtkExprTkFunctionParser:491 ERR| vtkExprTkFunctionParser (0x15c97fa0): Err: 0 Type: [Syntax Error] Msg: ERR201 - Undefined symbol: ‘UNS_An_vol’ Expression: UNS_An_vol

( 197.373s) [paraview ] vtkArrayCalculator.cxx:502 WARN| vtkPVArrayCalculator (0x15bf9310): An error occurred when parsing the calculator’s function. See previous errors.

and many more of the same kind

I attach the the code so you can see the logic I am using to operate between tsteps, maybe just looking up to line 113 is enough to understand the logics of what I am doing, because then the code continues with more operations between tsteps, the saving into .vtk of the data of interest, and then the for loop finishes. Note, epsilonaerodata is an in-house programmable filter which has as output some pointdata and field data arrays. What you see before each epsilonaerodata is just adaption of the information in order to be able to be read by the epsilonaerodata prog filter. I recall the fact that for the first loop the code goes ok, the problem is when entering the second loop and on. I already checked that the variable “cur_time” which is the index for the “for” loop is working fine.

p510_save_state_todos_los_comandos_for_discourse_the new_loops.py (19.9 KB)

Paraview version: 5.10

Thanks very much

Juan