Missing data after slice

Hi everybody,
I have a tridimensional domain (a cylinder) of a scalar field. The case represents flow over an airfoil. After taking a slice of it (a plane parallel to the two cylinder’s faces and passing to the midpoint cylinder axis) and plotting the 2-D resulting scalar field, it seems data is missing around the airfoil flow
pro
Plotting the wireframe it seems there are missing cell/data points after the slice, some suggestions ? Thank you

Edit :
The case is a Fluent solution converted to Encase format.
I tried also with the latest Paraview 5.8 and the following error appears as I try to slice the 3D set

Generic Warning: In /home/buildslave/dashboards/buildbot/paraview-pvbinsdash-linux-shared-release_superbuild/build/superbuild/paraview/src/VTK/Common/DataModel/vtkPolyhedron.cxx, line 1320
The polyhedron is not watertight or non-manifold because the number of faces of edge 175-171 is not 2 but 1

Looks like you found the problem. Can you share the dataset to see if we can help fix the issue.

Thank you for the help, very appreciated but unfortunately I cannot share it, it is not a dataset I own and its size are on the order of GBs.

Your dataset is invalid, it is likely that fixing your dataset will fix the issue you see.

It seems I fixed the problem. In Paraview 5.8 I ticked “crinkle the slice” and all turned good. In paraview 5.4 ticking this option has no effect on solving the problem. Is there much difference beetween “crinkle the slice” and “triangulate” ?