OpenGL drivers on the server side don't support required OpenGL features for basic rendering

Hello, I am trying to connect to a remote server and I get the following error in the terminal:

ERROR: In /cfd/honel/OpenFOAM/ThirdParty-5.x/ParaView-5.4.0/VTK/Rendering/OpenGL2/vtkOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 831
vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow (0x3393440): GL version 2.1 with the gpu_shader4 extension is not supported by your graphics driver but is required for the new OpenGL rendering backend. Please update your OpenGL driver. If you are using Mesa please make sure you have version 10.6.5 or later and make sure your driver in Mesa supports OpenGL 3.2.

ERROR: In /cfd/honel/OpenFOAM/ThirdParty-5.x/ParaView-5.4.0/VTK/Rendering/OpenGL2/vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 816
vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow (0x3393440): failed to create offscreen window

ERROR: In /cfd/honel/OpenFOAM/ThirdParty-5.x/ParaView-5.4.0/VTK/Rendering/OpenGL2/vtkOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 819
vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow (0x3393440): GLEW could not be initialized.

The warning message in Paraview reads:

OpenGL drivers on the server side don't support required OpenGL features for basic rendering. Remote rendering will be disabled.

OpenGL Vendor:
OpenGL Version:
OpenGL Renderer:

When I run the command glxinfo | grep "OpenGL version", I get the following result:
OpenGL version string: 3.0 Mesa 18.0.5

Does that mean my graphics card is incapable of rendering? Is there no way I can run Paraview remotely?