Paraview 5.10.1 Opening Error on WSL (Ubuntu 2004.2022.1.0)

I downloaded ParaView 5.10.1 with openfoam11. The openfoam11 works just fine.
But when I am trying to open paraview (even in the dir where I downloaded) the follow error message gets displayed.

"qt.qpa.xcb: could not connect to display
qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin “xcb” in “” even though it was found.
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Available platform plugins are: eglfs, linuxfb, minimal, minimalegl, offscreen, vnc, xcb.

Aborted"

I have tried several potential solutions but none of them seems to work.
There is no corrupted file in the system (I checked with command sudo debsums -s).
What do you think might causes it?

use the ParaView binary release from https://paraview.org/download instead

I downloaded ParaView-5.12.1-MPI-Linux-Python3.10-x86_64.tar.gz* and I moved it into a WSL subdir
/usr/doc/ParaviewZip
By using the command
“tar -xzvf ParaView-5.12.1-MPI-Linux-Python3.10-x86_64.tar.gz* -C usr/doc/ParaviewUnzip”
then i "sudo rm -r ParaviewZip " and
“cd ParaviewUnzip/bin” where i found paraview file by typing
“file paraview” and then “./paraview” to run but the error message that appeared was the same:

qt.qpa.xcb: could not connect to display
qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin “xcb” in “” even though it was found.
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Available platform plugins are: xcb.

error: exception occurred: Subprocess aborted

for Windows. WSL is not officialy supported by ParaView