Paraview 5.6.0 failure of loading state file

Hello everybody!

I am trying to connect to a supercomputer via ssh tunneling (Linux) using my Macbook (High Sierra). The connection occurs successfully. And I can do what I want and at the end of work I can save the state file. However, when I try to load it it doesn’t work. and paraview in client freezes, and paraview in server side writes:
Connecting to client (reverse connection requested)…
Connection URL: csrc://...:11111
Client connected.

ERROR: In /home/buildslave/dashboards/buildbot/paraview-pvbinsdash-linux-shared-release_superbuild/build/superbuild/paraview/src/VTK/Common/ExecutionModel/vtkExecutive.cxx, line 782
vtkCompositeDataPipeline (0x8b8ebe0): Algorithm vtkPVGeometryFilter(0x8b7c970) returned failure for request: vtkInformation (0x8b91090)
  Debug: Off
  Modified Time: 1405263
  Reference Count: 1
  Registered Events: (none)
  Request: REQUEST_DATA_OBJECT
  FROM_OUTPUT_PORT: 0
  ALGORITHM_AFTER_FORWARD: 1
  FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0

ERROR: In /home/buildslave/dashboards/buildbot/paraview-pvbinsdash-linux-shared-release_superbuild/build/superbuild/paraview/src/VTK/Common/ExecutionModel/vtkExecutive.cxx, line 782
vtkPVCompositeDataPipeline (0x76a9fd0): Algorithm vtkPVArrayCalculator(0x76a7210) returned failure for request: vtkInformation (0x76a2310)
  Modified Time: 1405326

vtkPVCompositeDataPipeline (0x88bc040): Algorithm vtkPVArrayCalculator(0x88b8ca0) returned failure for request: vtkInformation (0x88b4290)
  Modified Time: 1405325

I hope you can help me!
Best regards,
Evgenii

I have understood that state files MUST be on a SERVER, not on a local machine!!!

Welcome to the community, Evgenii!

As a guess, you need to manually connect to your server, THEN load the state file.

With one edge case, state files ALWAYS reside on the client side. A state file is basically a set of commands, just like when you manually work with the GUI. These commands originate on the client side.