ParaView failed to open OBJ with Texture

Hello, I am trying to import an obj with texture to ParaView GUI. I followed this thread and created ParaView state file (pvsm) by running the python script in pvpython. When I run this script, it creates some vtp and json files in a directory without any error. However, when I load pvsm file from the ParaView menu File>Load State, it gives me the following error and does not show anything in the viewer.

Error opening file cylinder/defdbee1c07e59125e204acc1b670839.vtp
ERROR: In /home/runner/work/ttk-paraview/ttk-paraview/VTK/IO/XML/vtkXMLReader.cxx, line 303
vtkXMLPolyDataReader (0x56020fd5e4b0): Error opening file cylinder/defdbee1c07e59125e204acc1b670839.vtp

Reader cannot read file img.png
ERROR: In /home/runner/work/ttk-paraview/ttk-paraview/VTKExtensions/FiltersRendering/vtkNetworkImageSource.cxx, line 147
vtkNetworkImageSource (0x56020effee90): Reader cannot read file img.png

Error opening file cylinder/defdbee1c07e59125e204acc1b670839.vtp
 ERROR: In /home/runner/work/ttk-paraview/ttk-paraview/VTK/IO/XML/vtkXMLReader.cxx, line 303
 vtkXMLPolyDataReader (0x56020fd5e4b0): Error opening file 
 cylinder/defdbee1c07e59125e204acc1b670839.vtp

Algorithm vtkFileSeriesReader(0x56020ff8a370) returned failure for request: vtkInformation (0x56020dc30f40)   Debug: Off   Modified Time: 1200397   Reference Count: 1   Registered Events: (none)   Request: REQUEST_DATA   FROM_OUTPUT_PORT: 0   ALGORITHM_AFTER_FORWARD: 1   FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0

Algorithm vtkPVGeometryFilter(0x56020feb9e50) returned failure for request: vtkInformation (0x56020effaca0)   Debug: Off   Modified Time: 1200449   Reference Count: 1   Registered Events: (none)   Request: REQUEST_DATA_OBJECT   FROM_OUTPUT_PORT: 0   ALGORITHM_AFTER_FORWARD: 1   FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0

Not sure why but these paths should be absolute, not relative. Can you check if they are absolute in the .pvsm file ?

The paths look relative to me in .pvsm file. I am uploading the .pvsm file as well, please correct me on what I am doing wrong.

Here are my test files to reproduce the error.
cylinder.zip (340.9 KB)

Your statefile should contain absolute path, not relative path. How do you generate it ?

First, I run obj-mtl-importer.py on my .obj file in pvpython which generates .pvsm state file and .json file along with .vtp files. Next, I have also tried apply-materials.py by running it in ParaView and applying applyMaterialToRepresentation(’/path/to/representations.json’) function.
Furthermore, I have tried editing .pvsm state file and manually adding absolute paths. Now I don’t see errors on import but there is nothing in the viewer but changes its color to white.
Please refer to the image below.

EDIT:
If I apply some filter on the imported file, then it shows me 3D object in the viewer but without texture. If I change coloring option from the properties panel to TextureCoordinates, it shows me magnitude color and not the original color/texture of the object.

So I guess this is a @jourdain question

Thank you very much @mwestphal for your attention. I hope someone will help me out with this.