ParaView GUI is blank

Hi,

I built the latest Qt through the ParaView superbuild and then built the latest ParaView separately. When I try to run the GUI I get a blank:

The information that I’m getting is:

[acbauer@oa debugUsingMake]$ bin/paraview
Warning: Ignoring XDG_SESSION_TYPE=wayland on Gnome. Use QT_QPA_PLATFORM=wayland to run on Wayland anyway.
warning: In unknown, line 0
warning: QXcbIntegration: Cannot create platform offscreen surface, neither GLX nor EGL are enabled

I can run glxgears and even the ParaView GUI from an installer. I can also run Qt’s designer that’s in the superbuild’s install/bin directory. This is on a RHEL 8 machine building with GCC 8.5.0. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Andy

Note that I’m on a RHEL 8 system using the Nouveau drivers instead of the NVIDIA drivers. What seems to have solved the problem is installing some combination of (some of these may not be needed):

libXinerama.x86_64 libXinerama-devel.x86_64 libX11-xcb.x86_64 libxcb-devel.x86_64 xcb-util.x86_64 xcb-util-cursor.x86_64 xcb-util-devel.x86_64  xcb-util-image.x86_64 xcb-util-renderutil-devel.x86_64 xcb-util-wm.x86_64  xcb-util-wm-devel.x86_64

After doing this I did a fresh build of Qt5 through the ParaView superbuild and then rebuilt ParaView itself.

Right, these are the Qt dependency: Qt for X11 Requirements | Qt 6.6