Hi, I’m trying to build the latest github code of Visualizer on Ubuntu 18.04, following the guidline at: https://github.com/Kitware/visualizer.
- After I git clone the code to local path, I copy it to the directory of /data/visualizer
- I give the read/write/modify rights of /data to all account using “sudo chmod -R 777 /data”
- I go into visualizer directory
- sudo npm install
But I come across the problem as follows:
I have try to google, and try some solution, such as:
- install node-gyp, python, make, gcc
- modify the default path of npm
- modify the rights of ~/.npm path
But all failed.
Can anyone help me? Thank you~