Problem with volume calculation

Dear community,
I simulate bubble collapses.
With a pvbatch-script I want to calculate the volume of the bubble.
I use the precompiled version ParaView-5.10.0-RC1-osmesa-MPI-Linux-Python3.9-x86_64
The following function should do this:

def Process( file ):
   xdmf = pv.Xdmf3ReaderS( FileName = [file] )
   xdmf.CellArrays = ['levelset' ]
   bubble = createThreshold( xdmf )
   v = algs.volume( bubble )
   i = sum(v)
   print(i)
   return i

The ´createThreshold´ function creates a dataset which contains only the bubble, therefore the name of its result. In the next step, I want to calculate the volume of the complete ´bubble´-dataset
But during the ´volume ´-algorithm the following error occurs:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/gpfs/scratch/pr62wu/ga87xol2/ALPACA-Hoppe_new_develop/Validation/johnsen_3d_3/../../track_volume.py", line 86, in <module>
    Main()
  File "/gpfs/scratch/pr62wu/ga87xol2/ALPACA-Hoppe_new_develop/Validation/johnsen_3d_3/../../track_volume.py", line 78, in Main
    i = Process( f )
  File "/gpfs/scratch/pr62wu/ga87xol2/ALPACA-Hoppe_new_develop/Validation/johnsen_3d_3/../../track_volume.py", line 51, in Process
    v = algs.volume( xdmf )
  File "/gpfs/scratch/pr62wu/ga87xol2/ALPACA-Hoppe_new_develop/Paraview/ParaView-5.10.0-RC1-osmesa-MPI-Linux-Python3.9-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/vtkmodules/numpy_interface/algorithms.py", line 140, in new_dsfunc2
    return dsfunc(ds)
  File "/gpfs/scratch/pr62wu/ga87xol2/ALPACA-Hoppe_new_develop/Paraview/ParaView-5.10.0-RC1-osmesa-MPI-Linux-Python3.9-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/vtkmodules/numpy_interface/internal_algorithms.py", line 499, in volume
    ds = dataset.NewInstance()
  File "/gpfs/scratch/pr62wu/ga87xol2/ALPACA-Hoppe_new_develop/Paraview/ParaView-5.10.0-RC1-osmesa-MPI-Linux-Python3.9-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/paraview/servermanager.py", line 432, in __ConvertArgumentsAndCall
    return _getPyProxy(retVal)
  File "/gpfs/scratch/pr62wu/ga87xol2/ALPACA-Hoppe_new_develop/Paraview/ParaView-5.10.0-RC1-osmesa-MPI-Linux-Python3.9-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/paraview/servermanager.py", line 2574, in _getPyProxy
    classForProxy = ActiveConnection.ProxiesNS.getClass(smproxy)
  File "/gpfs/scratch/pr62wu/ga87xol2/ALPACA-Hoppe_new_develop/Paraview/ParaView-5.10.0-RC1-osmesa-MPI-Linux-Python3.9-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/paraview/servermanager.py", line 2787, in getClass
    assert not hasattr(cls, nsname)
TypeError: hasattr(): attribute name must be string

Since I use the precompiled files, I can change the file in which the error occurs, but I don’t know, what I have to do.
Can you help me?
Or is there a better way to calculate the volume after all?

Hello,

You could try to use Python calculator (from Filters menu) above bubble’s threshold. In the Expression field of this calculator call volume(inputs[0]) function to have an array with volumes of cells (then you could sum them etc.).

Best Regards,
Pavel