Save Integrate Variable values as specific variables for use in calculator

Hello, I want to use an integrated variable as an input for further calculations for CFD postprocessing (FVM method). The steps are described below:

1. Create a Slice.
  2. Apply filter Cell Size to the slice, to obtain individual mesh cell areas and individual velocities.
  3. Integrate over entire Slice to obtain total area of the slice & average velocitiy through the slice and store it as a callable variable, say Slice_Area, and U_Avg.
  4. Use the above stored variables in a separate (upstream) calculator applied to Cell Size filter, to calculate this factor:
    INDEX = [(U_Avg - “Individual Cell Velocities”)/U_Avg] * [“Individual Cell Areas”/Slice_Area]
  5. Apply Integrate Variable filter to INDEX.

I am considering using Python Calculator or Programmable Filter, but haven’t found good examples of how to go about step 3 in particular. Advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Use the IntegrateVariable filter ?

I did, and then I want to: “store it as a callable variable, say Slice_Area, and U_Avg”

Basically I would like to use these values in a calculator along with the individual cell areas to calculate the factor INDEX specified in step 4.

{{SOLVED}}
I was able to apply Programmable Filter simultaneously to both CellSize & IntegrateVariable filters by selecting them both in the Outline Tree (holding down the Ctrl key) before applying the filter. Thereafter I was able to extract and store the parameters I was interested into individual variables and proceeded with my calculations.