Semtex's Dog *.plt file obtained with tool 'meshpr' is not being read by Paraview.

Hello everyone.

I am using the Dog tool from the Semtex CFD solver. When running the command meshpr, a *.plt file is obtained, that should be read by Tecplot. The program documentation says that Paraview should also be able to read the file; however, I get the following errors:

ERROR: In /builds/gitlab-kitware-sciviz-ci/build/superbuild/paraview/build/Utilities/VisItBridge/databases/vtkVisItTecplotBinaryReader.cxx, line 135
vtkVisItTecplotBinaryReader (0x17b66290): There was an error opening /home/gilberto/semtex/run/dog/learn/channel/channel.eig.0.plt. It may be an invalid file.

ERROR: In /builds/gitlab-kitware-sciviz-ci/build/superbuild/paraview/src/VTK/Common/ExecutionModel/vtkExecutive.cxx, line 753
vtkPVCompositeDataPipeline (0x17c1e430): Algorithm vtkFileSeriesReader(0x17e7ae80) returned failure for request: vtkInformation (0x1812b130)
  Debug: Off
  Modified Time: 384457
  Reference Count: 1
  Registered Events: (none)
  Request: REQUEST_DATA_OBJECT
  ALGORITHM_AFTER_FORWARD: 1
  FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0

ERROR: In /builds/gitlab-kitware-sciviz-ci/build/superbuild/paraview/src/Utilities/VisItBridge/databases/AvtAlgorithms/vtkAvtSTMDFileFormatAlgorithm.cxx, line 127
vtkVisItTecplotBinaryReader (0x17b66290): Unable to find any meshes

ERROR: In /builds/gitlab-kitware-sciviz-ci/build/superbuild/paraview/src/VTK/Common/ExecutionModel/vtkExecutive.cxx, line 753
vtkPVCompositeDataPipeline (0x17c1e430): Algorithm vtkFileSeriesReader(0x17e7ae80) returned failure for request: vtkInformation (0x1812b130)

ERROR: In /builds/gitlab-kitware-sciviz-ci/build/superbuild/paraview/src/Utilities/VisItBridge/databases/AvtAlgorithms/vtkAvtSTMDFileFormatAlgorithm.cxx, line 127
vtkVisItTecplotBinaryReader (0x17b66290): Unable to find any meshes

Semtex files are available in the following site (it is an open source code): Semtex spectral element–Fourier code

Has someone faced a similar problem (maybe even using the same program) that could help me with this issue?

I strongly appreciate your attention to this matter.

Best,
Gilberto.

Please share your data