Some wrong with qt5 and paraview I have when I use paraview

Hi everyone, the words on my shell is:

QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() checking directory path "/home/yukino/software/paraview/bin/platforms" ...
Cannot load library /home/yukino/software/geant4/Qt5/5.14.2/gcc_64/plugins/platforms/libqxcb.so: (/home/yukino/software/geant4/Qt5/5.14.2/gcc_64/lib/libQt5XcbQpa.so.5: undefined symbol: _ZTI20QEventDispatcherGlib, version Qt_5_PRIVATE_API)
QLibraryPrivate::loadPlugin failed on "/home/yukino/software/geant4/Qt5/5.14.2/gcc_64/plugins/platforms/libqxcb.so" : "Cannot load library /home/yukino/software/geant4/Qt5/5.14.2/gcc_64/plugins/platforms/libqxcb.so: (/home/yukino/software/geant4/Qt5/5.14.2/gcc_64/lib/libQt5XcbQpa.so.5: undefined symbol: _ZTI20QEventDispatcherGlib, version Qt_5_PRIVATE_API)"
Cannot load library /home/yukino/software/paraview/plugins/platforms/libqxcb.so: (/home/yukino/software/geant4/Qt5/5.14.2/gcc_64/lib/libQt5XcbQpa.so.5: undefined symbol: _ZTI20QEventDispatcherGlib, version Qt_5_PRIVATE_API)
QLibraryPrivate::loadPlugin failed on "/home/yukino/software/paraview/plugins/platforms/libqxcb.so" : "Cannot load library /home/yukino/software/paraview/plugins/platforms/libqxcb.so: (/home/yukino/software/geant4/Qt5/5.14.2/gcc_64/lib/libQt5XcbQpa.so.5: undefined symbol: _ZTI20QEventDispatcherGlib, version Qt_5_PRIVATE_API)"
qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in "/home/yukino/software/geant4/Qt5/5.14.2/gcc_64/plugins/platforms" even though it was found.
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

I have no idea with the bug.Thanks for the answer.

You seem to have two Qt installations being searched. If you have LD_LIBRARY_PATH set in the environment, can you clear it before running ParaView?

I have only one Qt installation and I set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH before running paraview.it’s “export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$QTDIR/lib$LD_LIBRARY_PATH”, the QTDIR is correct.

ParaView’s official binaries have its own Qt. You cannot use another (older) Qt (we build against 5.15+).

Oh, thanks.I take a mistake in this part.But a new question is that how can I use this qt in paraview and use another qt in geant4?

Start them in different shells. Set LD_LIBRARY_PATH for geant4 and don’t for ParaView.