It appears that ENABLE_qt5 and ENABLE_paraviewsdk co-existence requires careful specification of Qt5.
I tried providing my local build of Qt5 but it still does not seem to work.
– Enabling fontconfig for: qt5
– Enabling qt5 as requested.
– Enabling paraview as requested.
– Enabling paraviewsdk as requested.
– Building projects: cxx11, nlohmannjson, zlib, png, freetype, libxml2, gperf, utillinux, fontconfig, qt5, paraview, paraviewsdk
CMake Error at projects/unix/paraviewsdk.cmake:6 (message):
Please use a system qt5 or disable qt5 to enable SDK deployment!
Call Stack (most recent call first):
– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also “/home/nyue/projects/Paraview/superbuild/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log”.
nyue@head0:~/projects/Paraview/superbuild/build$ which qmake