texture Mapper 3D

every i open new file to visualize i always got this comment

Generic Warning: In /build/paraview-lH8wFv/paraview-5.4.1+dfsg3/VTK/Rendering/VolumeOpenGL/vtkOpenGLVolumeTextureMapper3D.cxx, line 57

vtkOpenGLVolumeTextureMapper3D::vtkOpenGLVolumeTextureMapper3D was deprecated for VTK 7.0 and will be removed in a future version.

how to fix this?

1 Like

This is just a warning and can be safely ignored.

1 Like

Hi again, I have the same problem but when i ignore that messages i cant see the my solution, i onlz see solid color . How can i fix it? thanks beforehand

Generic Warning: In /build/paraview-lH8wFv/paraview-5.4.1+dfsg3/VTK/Rendering/VolumeOpenGL/vtkOpenGLVolumeTextureMapper3D.cxx, line 57

vtkOpenGLVolumeTextureMapper3D::vtkOpenGLVolumeTextureMapper3D was deprecated for VTK 7.0 and will be removed in a future version.

You issue is unrelated to the message. You have to select the array you want to color your data with.
Peek%202019-07-17%2011-52

1 Like

Thanks sir, i mean i cant get my results. When i want to change solid color i only see 4 options as namely cellNormals, VtkCompositeindex, CasePath,Vtkblockcolors

Can you share your dataset ?
Which format are you using ?

OpenFoam 2.3.0
Paraview 5.4.1
i am new user in OpenFoam i tried to fix this problem but i cant get any solution.
Thanks for your reply

When you open your OpenFOAM file, are all the arrays selected ?
Can you share your information tab ?

in down side there is nothing like values (u,p)image

Well, there is no arrays in your data. You need to figure out why.

G10000.vtu (804.1 KB)

hi i already make fine grid ant there is no command error
but i can not visualize in paraview.
any sugggest

Does anyone know how to ignore this message? I am using Ubuntu 18.04, everytime I open a .tec file I receive this annoying message.

Upgrade your version of ParaView.

For any further question, open your own topic.