Unable to load high-resolution Nek5000 files

Dear ParaView community,

I have been using ParaView to visualize (Nek5000) CFD simulation data and recently hit on a problem when I attempted to load some high-resolution data files. Below is the error message:

ERROR: In /home/buildslave/dashboards/buildbot/paraview-pvbinsdash-linux-shared-release_superbuild/build/superbuild/paraview/src/VTK/Common/Core/vtkGenericDataArray.txx, line 452
vtkIdTypeArray (0x7efc2322a600): Unable to allocate -2087654656 elements of size 8 bytes.

ERROR: In /home/buildslave/dashboards/buildbot/paraview-pvbinsdash-linux-shared-release_superbuild/build/superbuild/paraview/src/Utilities/VisItBridge/databases/AvtAlgorithms/vtkAvtSTMDFileFormatAlgorithm.cxx, line 555

vtkVisItNek5000Reader (0x7efcf5288810): VisIt Exception caught.

ERROR: In /home/buildslave/dashboards/buildbot/paraview-pvbinsdash-linux-shared-release_superbuild/build/superbuild/paraview/src/VTK/Common/Core/vtkGenericDataArray.txx, line 452

vtkIdTypeArray (0x7efcf60da6b0): Unable to allocate -2087654656 elements of size 8 bytes.

ERROR: In /home/buildslave/dashboards/buildbot/paraview-pvbinsdash-linux-shared-release_superbuild/build/superbuild/paraview/src/Utilities/VisItBridge/databases/AvtAlgorithms/vtkAvtSTMDFileFormatAlgorithm.cxx, line 555

vtkVisItNek5000Reader (0x7efcee1b0cd0): VisIt Exception caught.

Nothing to export, use Catalyst Export Inspector to configure what you want to write.

vtkIdTypeArray (0x7efc238e0a40): Unable to allocate -2087654656 elements of size 8 bytes.

vtkVisItNek5000Reader (0x7efcef09af60): VisIt Exception caught.

I found the below discussion in one of the previous posts and it has been marked as the accepted solution. But I am not sure where to implement it. Any remedial suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Chinthaka.