vtkSocketCommunicator failing to establish a connection

I’m attempting to view data from my computer’s server through remote visualization, using pvserver and paraview.
I tried connecting to the same version. But I’m getting a connection error, as follows:
Also, while trying to connect, the server closes the connection after this error message in Paraview.
I want to mention that I have previously visualized the data successfully in the same way. But the issue in the last two days.

ERROR: In /home/buildslave/dashboards/buildbot/paraview_release-pvbinsdash-linux-shared-release_superbuild/build/superbuild/paraview/src/VTK/Parallel/Core/vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx, line 786
vtkSocketCommunicator (0x457a970): Could not receive tag. 1010580540

ERROR: In /home/buildslave/dashboards/buildbot/paraview_release-pvbinsdash-linux-shared-release_superbuild/build/superbuild/paraview/src/VTK/Parallel/Core/vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx, line 540
vtkSocketCommunicator (0x457a970): Endian handshake failed.

ERROR: In /home/buildslave/dashboards/buildbot/paraview_release-pvbinsdash-linux-shared-release_superbuild/build/superbuild/paraview/src/Remoting/Core/vtkTCPNetworkAccessManager.cxx, line 333
vtkTCPNetworkAccessManager (0x118f720): 
Connection failed during handshake. vtkSocketCommunicator::GetVersion()
 returns different values on the two connecting processes
 (Current value: 100).

Are you compiling ParaView yourself, using a package or the official binary release ?
Which version are you using ?

I am not compiling myself.
I am using the binary release 5.8.1

Please try with 5.11.1 or 5.12.0-RC2: https://www.paraview.org/download/