Error loading result of fluent in paraview

Hi

When I open the results of a simulation in Fluent, I get an error:

ERROR: In C:\glr\builds\paraview\paraview-ci\build\superbuild\paraview\src\VTK\IO\EnSight\vtkGenericEnSightReader.cxx, line 441

vtkPGenericEnSightReader (000002B87F93D9D0): Unable to open file: C:\Users\mohseniankoochaksa.s\Desktop\try\gg_files\dp0\FFF\Fluent\ensight/“Ensight-files.geo”

Warning: In C:\glr\builds\paraview\paraview-ci\build\superbuild\paraview\src\VTK\IO\EnSight\vtkGenericEnSightReader.cxx, line 442

vtkPGenericEnSightReader (000002B87F93D9D0): Assuming binary file.

ERROR: In C:\glr\builds\paraview\paraview-ci\build\superbuild\paraview\src\VTK\IO\EnSight\vtkGenericEnSightReader.cxx, line 441

vtkPGenericEnSightReader (000002B87F93D9D0): Unable to open file: C:\Users\mohseniankoochaksa.s\Desktop\try\gg_files\dp0\FFF\Fluent\ensight/“Ensight-files.geo”

Warning: In C:\glr\builds\paraview\paraview-ci\build\superbuild\paraview\src\VTK\IO\EnSight\vtkGenericEnSightReader.cxx, line 442

vtkPGenericEnSightReader (000002B87F93D9D0): Assuming binary file.

I should mention that I am using Ansys 2021 R1. I used to use Ansys 2019 before and it didn’t get any error post processing with ParaView.

What is the problem? What can i do?
Help me, please!

In newer versions of Fluent, in EnSight case files (*.encas), the file names are now enclosed in double quotes, which seems to be causing the failure in ParaView. In addition, the SCRIPTS entry needs to be removed.

Therefore, in the encas file, the following red characters need to be removed.

1 Like

Thanks