Failed to build Catalyst Examples

Hallo,
i want to run the Catalyst examples and installed Catalyst 5.5.2 binaries and build the first Example CFullExample successfully, but when i run the binary i get this error:

mpirun ./CFullExample SampleScripts/feslicescript.py 
Error: Could not import vtkCommonComputationalGeometry
Error: Could not import vtkRenderingCore
Error: Cannot import vtkPVServerManagerDefault
Error: Cannot import vtkPVServerManagerRendering
Error: Cannot import vtkPVAnimation

Have i build the Catalyst Edition wrong ?

These messages are ‘false positive’ due to the mechanism of the catalyst editions. It was reported (Missing vtkPVServerManagerDefault and vtkPVAnimation in Catalyst Edition ..) and fixed in ParaView 5.6 (https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/merge_requests/2531)

Thanks. I have installed the 5.6.1 Versions of Catalyst via the source Code (e.g Catalyst-v5.6.1-Base-Enable-Python.tar.xz ), but now i get another error in the cmake step:
-- Could NOT find VTKm (missing: VTKm_DIR)

It is not exactly as an error as cmake correctly generates the project. You should be able to build it anyway.
VTKm is not bundled with this edition so you will not be able to use it but the example should run without VTKm

When i run the example (mpirun ./CFullExample )
works find without the script.
When i run it with the pipelinescript it crashes:

mpirun ./CFullExample SampleScripts/feslicescript.py

===================================================================================
=   BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES
=   PID 776 RUNNING AT philipp-ubuntu
=   EXIT CODE: 139
=   CLEANING UP REMAINING PROCESSES
=   YOU CAN IGNORE THE BELOW CLEANUP MESSAGES
===================================================================================
YOUR APPLICATION TERMINATED WITH THE EXIT STRING: Segmentation fault (signal 11)
This typically refers to a problem with your application.
Please see the FAQ page for debugging suggestions

I suggest you to try debugging, for example using gcc.
You can also open an issue here https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues
with the steps to reproduce (how you compile and how you run)