ParaView 5.10.0-RC2 available for download

:tada::tada::tada:

The ParaView team is very happy to announce that ParaView 5.10.0-RC2 is finally available for download at:

https://www.paraview.org/download/

In addition, ParaView’s git repository and superbuild repository have been tagged with v5.10.0-RC2 and Spack package manager is being updated to include this new release.

All the documentation including tutorial, guides, references, and examples have been updated as well to reflect the all the new features included in this release.

Preliminary release notes are available here .

Please let us know if you find any problems.

Thanks!

The ParaView team

:tada::tada:

2 Likes

I see that Resample With Dataset now works with partial arrays.

Would it be possible to extend this update to Resample With Image?

@theodorebaltis : you may want to open an issue or a feature request for this

@vbolea (or @cory.quammen ?)
I had expected that the various fixes and improvements for the OpenFOAM reader would have been mentioned in the release notes, but I only find some stuff buried in the vtk 9.1 notes.
There are a fair number of individual changes that have gone in that warrant mention:

Presumably need to dig some of the summaries back out the old Documentation/dev (VTK), or ask me for some text I guess.

EDIT: here is some basic text

Thanks Mark. Release notes are collected from notes added to the ParaView repository, but it would be a good idea to pull notable items from VTK as well. Sorry for missing the OpenFOAM notes, and thanks for providing the link.

I’ve added a TODO to get these notes into the ParaView 5.10 release notes.

1 Like