Supercomputing 2020 - Kitware wants to promote your work!

Kitware wants to promote your work at Supercomputing 2020. Kitware would like to show your compelling images, videos, and entire applications enabled by ParaView at our virtual booth at this year’s Supercomputing conference . For a sample of what we demonstrated before, check out last year’s highlights . In conjunction with SC20, and with your permission, we would also like to reference your work from the galleries and success stories on paraview.org.

If you’ve got a cool app, or have recently used ParaView to make some great looking visualizations, have the rights to share them, and want us to show them off for you, please contact me (cory.quammen@kitware.com) by October 9 so we can discuss the details. Videos should ideally be 1920x1080 pixels for HD display, and still visualizations should be 150ppi when scaled to 100%. For the attribution, we will need at a minimum your name, a title or brief caption, and the acknowledgement as you would like it to appear.

Whether you share something for us to highlight or not, if you are attending Supercomputing 2020 remotely this year, stop by our virtual exhibit!

Will this post be shared on linkedin ? There is an active community there.

Sure, would you mind posting it?

Of course, I can share on my profile !