Time Varying with Python Programmable Source

Dear all,

I want to display Time Varying data in Paraview as explained in : https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Simple_ParaView_3_Python_Filters#Producing_Data_with_Timesteps_.28Source.29

The problem I am encountering is that the time is not being updated (it remains equal to 0) at each time step. What I am missing ?
Also in the example I am reading there was the line : output = self.GetOutput() that I commented because it made Paraview crash. Is this line necessary ? (Sorry for the naive question but it’s the first time I am handling with Python Programmable Sources).

In below link there are three of my input files (001.data.h5, 002.data.h5 and 003.data.h5) and the python script : pvCylindrical.py :

Thank you in advance,
Steven

P-S : pvCylindrical.py comes from the solved topic : Convert hdf5 files to a Paraview readable format . I modified it in order to display time varying data.

Hello everyone,

I partially solved my problem and I provide you here the code, some test files and a short video : Nuage

What I don’t understand is why the first time step is not updated ? I am always forced to do the procedure that I show in the video of commenting and uncommenting some lines …
So if someone can explain to me, please, how I can update the first time step without resorting to the procedure I do, I will be very grateful.

Thank you in advance,
Steven