Download the latest version of the ParaView Guide, updated for 5.6.
- Separate customization chapters have been moved into one chapter on customizing ParaView
- A new chapter on annotation sources and filters
- New examples showing how to use the Python Annotation filter for composite datasets
- Python examples have been updated for compatibility with Python 3
- Information on how to import only needed VTK classes in Pythons scripts has been added.
- A new section on the Ghost Cells Generator filter
- Updated information on the new approach to automatic rescaling of color maps
Bug reports and additional community contributions are welcome at the guide’s GitLab project page.